RE: Los Angeles Box Score

While I'd love to see Danny step it up, even if he doesn't, the Denver
trade will come down to Mercer for  Williams and Denvers 1st round pick in
2001.  Denver is currently a lottery pick, and I don't see any teams left
for them to pass, either this year or next.

Williams and a lottery pick (admittedly a late round pick) seems like
equal value for a guy who had no real role on the Celtics and was blocking
Paul Pierce's development.

****dave

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, John Lyell wrote:

> If Fortson continues to underperform he likely won't be resigned making the Mercer trade Mercer for Eric Williams !  yikes .

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY