Re: It's Walkers Nite

Wow, this was fun to watch.  Can't believe it was the same team that won
ugly against the Clips last week.  Kenny playing on one leg, Vitalyusing
his muscle, and Antoine willing us to the win.  Really reminded me of how
they played two years ago. Maybe Antoine reads the Sports Guy's column :-)

Antoine clearly likes to play against Van Horn, and can get pretty much
any shot he wants against him.  The only guy who stunk it up was PP.
Heinsohn made an excellent point about Paul trotting up the court and
tossing nonchalant passes to Kenny after a rebound.  If he will start to
run hard, like he did in November, we can still become a very good team.

As of now, we are just 2.5 games out of the last playoff spot, and that
spot is held by Charlotte which may not be able to shake off the terrrible
loss of Bobby Phills.  40 games just might be enough to make the playoffs
this year.

****dave

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, Dan Forant wrote:

> Big win for Celts with Walker doing it all and more. 39pts. 11 boards.
> Monstrous. 25 team assists. Great effort. If he would or could play just
> 2/3's with this type of play nightly the Celts would be a different team.

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY