Celt list proves its worth

Lots of good commentary out there! (and no backbiting)

It is times like this, when the anxiety level is peaking towards crisis,
that a list like this proves its worth and the collective worth of its
various contributors. It's a comfort simply to know that you're not alone
in being upset and confused by the course the season has taken.

Sharing fears and anxieties (and hopefully working through them via
rational discussion) is not simply being negative, it is a natural way for
humans to cope with stress and disappointment.

-Tom Murphy

>>Don't get me wrong. I love the Celtics which is probably why I am so
frustrated. I begin each game with such hope and lately I've lost it along
with them somewhere late in the third quarter.

What if they lose to the Clippers? Where will my hope come from? HELP!

Theresa<<