Re: WE ARE AWFUL

Just watched an interesting movie on A&E network about Washington and his
crossings of the Delaware. He had a raggity bunch also but eventually they
got their act together. Lucky for us. The Celts will also, but not this
season. I thought Vancouver lost when the opposition scored 100+. Where do
we go from here, it's so early in the season. Does Pitino look for a trade?
Or does he sit tight till the draft? When's the trading deadline?