Quoting [meta]

>From: "Alden Brosseau" <aldenb@vom.com>

>One more time:  Will you (and you know who you are) ever stop including the
>whole history of a thread in your posts?  Only abou 10% of the last 3
>digests had anything new.  Borrring!

delurk...

You ain't just kicking it up the tree there -- and it's not just one
person, either.  Of course, it wouldn't be so bad if everyone didn't quote
all the <html> code too.  At least some people get their messages truncated
... eventually.  (Damn, my first post to the list is a "me, too.")

ObCelt: I've gotta agree with Cecil here, as far as the "discussion" goes
-- you never here from these people when the C's win, do you?  When they
win, it makes my day in more than one way.  It might be all about
consistency and youth (yeah, you don't want to hear it -- I don't want to
hear lot's of things, either ... bummer) with the current team.  Guys bring
their "A" game ... sometimes.  But the team is generally on an upswing.
I've been a fan since 1974 and I remember the "Mo' Lotto" years.  Sometimes
it's great passing and team "D" and sometimes it's the Celts with the evil
goatees and the non-existant passing and bad shot selection.

Regards,

Bill