Vitaly & Battie

I have finally nailed down the problem for the Celtics, which is the non
production of Battie and Vitaly.  The Celtics are not getting any
production out of those two players.  Therefore, teams simply play us
tight on the perimeter and contest every outside shot.

We have to stop blaming Antoine for his behavior, because he is simply
all we have as a decent low post player.  The smart teams will double
team  and force him to throw it out to the open man.  However, we have no
one that can consistently make the open jumper.

Until we get a legitimate low post scorer and a defensive shot blocker,
we must expect many more games like last night.  Forston looks terrible
and makes the Denver trade a steal for the nuggets.  Seems like the
number 8 pick and Mercer could have gotten us Lamar Odom or the Candy Man
instead or clumsy vitaly.  I will wait until February before judgement
can be made on Forston.  If we do not make the play offs, I look for
Pitino to get out of his contract.

PS: Even,  M. L. made the playoffs!!!!!!

Greg
gh18@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.