From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Cecil Wright
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2000 3:47 PM
To: Douglas342@aol.com; celtics@igtc.com; awang@mit.edu
Subject: Re: Supporting cast

Amen Douglas and Alex.  Don't hold your collective breaths though.  You've
both been associated with this list long enough to know the reality.

I purposely avoid posting after a Celtic win and so do most of the fans who
detest certain Celtics.  It is extremely ironic that those who supposedly
want our guys to win, are most vocal only when we lose.  I have brought this
same subject up in the past, yet the pattern continues.  Oh well.

Cecil (will support, not belittle, my team)

P.S.  There is a good possibility that I may be in LA when the C's visit on
Feb. 26.  I'll do my best to cheer them on and will let you know what I'll
be wearing.  Something kelly green :-)