The Ultimate Insult

A loss to Chicago again. If you couldn't see it coming you must have been
looking elsewhere. The Celts are done especially with Griffin's injury. The
rest of the season Pitino will have to judge who stays and who goes next
season, as if he didn't already know. We were hoping for too much with this
talent limited team. It doesn't bother me much because the 8th spot is like
missing the playoffs anyway, so let the key players mature some and build
for next season. Soon the press and fans may start scrutinizing, things may
get interesting.