Supporting cast

With Caffey an Jamison playing well,  and GS in need of some guard support,
could we get Donyell Marshall out of them for something like Barros &
Williams or McCarty  ?

They let Barry, Legler & Curley go and have signed Jamel Thomas and Sam
Mack.  Why didn't we sign Mack instead of Overton ? Didn't Mack have a big
game against us last year or the year before hitting a lot of 3's ?

Ike Austin is also not happy in Washington benched in favor of Jahidi White.
Anyone interested in him and his contract ? What would it cost us ?  Battie
or VP  & Pervis ?

Can Austin produce the numbers he did for Miami when Mourning was out a few
years ago ?

Austin
Walker
Marshall