Re: Fantasy league?

For anyone wondering about the fantasy league, I am as in the dark as you
are.  The initial draft screen says the draft should already taken place,
but when you file your rankings you will notice it says the draft will take
place in February!  Well, I'm seriously unimpressed, and won't be using
their fantasy league again.

Jim