Effect of preparation on record

I've broken down the record of the Celtics based on how many days
rest they had before each game.

0 days rest (back to back): 	1-7
1 day rest:			7-7
2 days rest or more:		5-3

Unfortunately, the next stretch is five games in seven nights
(seven games in eleven nights). The good news is that three of
the next four games are at home, and three of the four opponents
are pretty bad teams - Chicago, Vancouver, Clippers. With an
upset at home against Sacramento, we could see the Celtics climb
back to .500 with the first four game winning streak of the season.

I'm looking forward to the continued progression of Danny Fortson
who has been showing more life on the offensive boards recently.
I'm also hoping that Pierce gets his act together. When I watched
the Cleveland game, it seemed like he was shooting about 60% when
he would catch and shoot in the offense, and about 20% when he
would go one-on-one. He seems to be going to the line more, though.
Since he's been back, his FG line has looked like: 6-17, 3-13, 5-11,
7-21, 6-17, for a total of 34% (21% on threes).

Alex