what bothers me about Toine...

...isn't the 6 for 22. It's the 6 rebounds and 1 assist. When you're not
shooting well or struggling to get good shots, attack the boards, pass the
ball and move without the ball. Be a factor. Toine's best rebounding games
come when he's scoring well.

Another thing that bothered me: Pierce's greatest weakness is his tendency
to drift. He scored 19 in the first half, then complained because he didn't
get the ball in the second. He got off nine shots, made just two. He tends
to stand around and wait for the ball to come to him. He needs to do a
better job of moving without the ball. Also, maybe instead of worrying about
his shots in the second half, he should have been worrying about guarding
Allan Houston.

Having said all that, we still were right there at the end of the game. This
team is close. Maybe that's why some of these small things are so maddening.

Mark