Re: Antoine's night

A few notes:

Walker always performs better as the season progresses. Remember the last
couple of seasons? I think it is because he finally gets into shape and gets
more rebounds and more lift on his shots. Note he played a lot of minutes
against the Cavs. I have said he preforms better when he plays a lot. Is he
playing better because he is playing a lot or playing a lot because he is
playing better?<G> You be the judge...Fortson really does some dumb fouls.
However, when he does it, it isn't ticky tack. Maybe is sending a message.
What he doesn't know is that Pitino always takes you out when you get two
quick fouls...We will never trade Cheaney this year because it would really
look bad after he came here for less money than what he could get at Miami.
That may be why Pitino continues to play him. I thought he looked his best
offensively against the Cavs. Pulled up for solid made jumpers without
hesitiation...Overton really looked shaky against Knight. That was the worst
I have seen him. Maybe he does that also in practice and that is why Pitino
never plays him...Dana never comes back from injury or sickness well. I bet
you his shot will be off again when he comes back...Battie's lack of
aggression is really surprising me. He must be down in the dumps thinking he
is going to be stuck as a backup center forever or maybe he thinks he is odd
man out with Fortson's return...

DJessen33