Walker's night

Going inside, hitting his free throws, double figures in boards ... 6 assists
and only 2 t.o.'s. Think Antoine has been reading the Celtics list? Even
Daniel must be happy this morning.

I continue to be intrigued by how Pitino is envisioning his lineup. He
repeatedly used the words "power forward" last night when talking about
Antoine. I take that to mean Fortson is (for now at least) a backup power
forward, even when he's back to 100%, and that Battie is the backup center and
Pervis is on the pine. Don't know that I would do it that way, but then, I
don't get paid $7 mil a year to make those decisions.

Here's to more Celts wins in the new year. I think I've still got some bubbly
left here ...