Re: More Walton

Walton is a certified jerk.  There are only two Celtics players who I did
not like (since I started following them in 1964).  And Walton is #1 on the
list by far.  I was disgusted with him after he sat out an entire year and
was paid for it and then the Celtics had no idea where he was!  And he just
persists in making idiotic comments every time he opens his mouth.

Vinny