HOAX

Hey, guys and girls - months ago someone sent me that warning about charging for email.  I didn't really believe it, because it would kill the internet as we know it, but I had it checked out by someone who can do that.  Nothing to it - another hoax that crops up every once in awhile, just to shake everyone up.  When I got it, it was essentially the same message, with the same Bill # - so it just came around our way again, that's all.  There are a number of those, and it's best, when you get them, to just delete them and forget it.  If they were true you would have heard about it from the media, not through one of these scare tactic emails.
Dorine