Re: Ben Pepper

Whoever posted that bullshit is absolutely wrong....

Pepper didn't even get the time to do all that on Saturday night - he did
play a very solid game when on, and the coach (Goorjian) lost the game for
the team by not putting him back in (hmmm.. Fortsonesque if you will),
settled with a 6'9" power forward who doesn't rebound, settles for shooting
bricks, cant pass, has a butt bigger than his brain, a poor captain and is
basically finished as a good player (he was a stud though) - that reminds me
of Walker damnit, no, Walker's got unfulfilled potential.....

Pepper is around 6'11"-7'0" 255-260.

Celts have his rights until the day he dies. He *will* be attending the
Celtics training camp and summer leagues this year. Has developed into quite
a talent, too early to put him into the lineup (still needs to develop
more), but when he gets his chance in a year or two he'll be a very nice
solid backup big man, potential starter too, but I wouldn't think so on a
decent team.

The "Guy Molloy" guy who posted used the name of the Titans (Pepper's team)
assistant coach. Funilly enough, we share the same ISP, but I've logged on
for the first time since Saturday (our time) and wouldn't play that kind of
joke with you, especially after the "Rick Pitino" one.