Re: Dan Forant's observations

>; and Paul Pierce as often as not calls
>his own number, possibly to get back at Antoine.

This falls into the "It's Antoine's fault" category. If only Antoine
weren't stupid and selfish, Paul wouldn't..... I know you wrote "possibly,"
and not to nit-pick, but I just thoght I'd add that it's also possible that
Pierce makes stupid selfish plays because, sometimes, he's stupid and
selfish. He doesn't need Antoine's help to get there. If you assume Antoine
is capable of climbing that mountain himself.....PP doesn't walk on water.

Now...what do you guys think Pitino would have to give up to get Olowakandi
and D. Anderson. This team needs a center. Any way of getting those two
guys without giving up Walker and/or Pierce? Any way Pitino could weasel
his way into a real center by trading Pots and Anderson, and then drafting
a point guard. It seems that if you don't want to trade Walker or Pierce,
and I'd rather they didn't, Pots and Kenny are next in line if you want
something. I don't know why, maybe it's pure masochism, but a "project"
with real size/height like Olowakandi might work out.

Paul M.