six to none

That is what Kenny's assists-to-turnovers ratio was last night.  I think he
must lead the league in that stat.  With every game I watch I become more
convinced that I have figured out one of the big problems with this team.
Kenny is a great player and a gifted passer, but he doesn't make things
happen.  Great point guards make turnovers -- it's part of the process of
making things happen.  That's what Bob Cousy says, anyway, and I
think you see stagnation and selfishness result when the PG is as in control of everything as
Kenny is.  He truly is another Pitino.  I loved watching him score at will
last night, and he may do it again tonight.  But I watched the third quarter
turn back into one on one stuff, and had we not played well defensively (or
had the Grizzlies had their offensive mojo going) you would have heard T.H.
harp on this theme.  The only chance we have of beating the Lakers is playing
team ball.  I didn't see much of that in the second half yesterday.

p.s. I hope Danny was happy with his fourteen minutes last night -- it doesn't
sound like much, but it was a long stretch, and he only came out when matters
were settled.
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division