Pitino from today's herald

Sorry, I don't have a link, but to paraphrase RP has flipflopped and
said he will now "gamble" by keeping Fort, giving him big minutes for
the rest of the season and try to sign him for $2.25 mil this summer.
Story in the next column features Battie not doing much since the
beginning of the year. RP says he's great in practice and last summer,
but he's not getting it done now. Now, if he would only coach that info
accordingly.

Btw, a quote from RP after being hired," I am now able to take on what I
think is one of the greatest traditions in all of pro sports and be part
of the MAGICAL BANNERS hanging in the Fleetcenter (If you could hang one
this year, it truly would be magical, Rick). The journey to a
championship is the most fun and I can't wait for it to get started." --
Neither can we, Rick