SportsGuy's possible trades

http://home.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy/main.dci?page=sg022000b
Here are SportsGuy's possible trades.  I know they are made up, but here they are anyway.

>>>KNICKS GET
Kenny Anderson 7 yr/$50,000,000        2003

CELTS GET
Brevin Knight 3 yr/$3.275,000         2000
Mark Bryant 2 yr/$4,200,000         2001
Danny Ferry 10 yr/$32,000,000       2000

CAVS GET
Danny Fortson 3 yr/$4,450,000 2000
John Wallace 3 yr/$6,600,000 2002
Dee Brown 6 yr/$20,000,000 2000
Toronto #1 pick in 2000

RAPTORS GET
Chris Childs 6 yr/$24,000,000 2002I like this deal a lot, especially since Fortson's performance in Portland last night boosted his trade value (he looked great). Here's how it works for each team:

--Toronto: They basically deal Brown and a #1 for Chris Childs, a vast improvement for them at the point guard position. Last night they started Doug Christie at point guard, for God's sake.

--Cavs: Knight's not re-signing with them after the season, especially since Andre Miller has been seeing major run lately. They get a proven rebounder, some veteran bench help and a #1 out of it. If anything, Ferry has more value than Knight. A crunch-time lineup of Miller, Bibby Sura, Lamond Murray, Fortson and Shawn Kemp isn't bad.

--Knicks: Big upgrade for them from Childs to Anderson at the PG position. Makes sense for them.

--Celts: They dump Anderson's cap-crippling salary and pick up a younger point guard who signed a $20 million, 4-year extension that kicks in next season. They can keep Ferry or move him to a contender... and Bryant fills Fortson's 15 minutes-per-game role off the bench. <<<<<

Does anyone like that trade?  I'm not sure if I do or not because I really like Anderson and I'm not sure if we're getting enough for Fortson and Anderson by only getting Knight, Ferry, and Bryant.  Although I guess it could be a possibility since we have heard that the Knicks have had discussions for Anderson.

Here's the other one.

CELTS GET
Danny Manning 	6 yr/$38,000,000 	2001
Robert Traylor 	4 yr/$7,000,000 	2002

BUCKS GET
Danny Fortson 	3 yr/$4,450,000 	2000
Eric Williams 	6 yr/$26,000,000 	2004
Pervis Ellison 	6 yr/ $12,000,000 	2000
This seemed like a fair deal all the way around until Fortson lit up Portland last night; the Bucks might have to throw in a #1 pick to make it work. Anyway, Milwaukee gets a much-needed rebounder; meanwhile, the C's unload Williams' contract, they roll the dice with Traylor and they finally get that cagey 15 minutes-per-game grizzled veteran for their bench. One downside: supposedly Manning has a big fork sticking out of his back.<<<

I really hate this deal and I really don't think Traylor will end up being much in the NBA anyway.  I really don't want Manning either.  But we also have heard about possible trade with the Bucks, so I guess this could end up being it.

Between them both, if I had to pick one, I would definitely pick the first one with New York.

What do you think?

Josh