Bucks offer

according to bskball.com,

The Bucks have offered Danny Manning or Robert Traylor to Boston for a Danny Fortson
package.

I don't like this.  Do you?  Both of these players could add something to the team, but we
aren't getting value.  Worse comes to worse, we let Danny play, see what happens with
Twon at three, and if it doesn't work out we can do a sign and trade at season's end.  Or
maybe Rick can do one of his sell jobs and get him on board for the long haul.  It's not like
we're pressing much anyway.  I do like Traylor a lot though, especially when he is in shape.
But you can't pay a guy to do what Danny does for us.  He is a pretty unique talent in the
league right now, and a real throwback.

This whole thing is depressing.  We should be so good this year.  None of this makes sense
to me anymore.

Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division