PortLand game : 2nd qtr

Tell me if I'm wrong.

7min 30sec - 30-31 - we were hanging tough with
the benchers, out comes the starters. Blazers
speed up to 37-30!

without Fort, AW the rebounding man (where's V?)
but he misses shots (can't tell whether it's layup
or put back or one on one situations)

(Fort got 4 caroms no fouls yet! it's a miracle!)

EW came back in (I think he's hot tonight) in
place of AG, good - Cs begins to have more
"inside" results. (that's the old celts type of
game I like)

With Fort in, you can tell the difference:
Bos - Fortson offensive rebound
Bos - Fortson miss
Bos - (blazer) shooting foul
Bos - Fortson free throw 1 of 2

it goes on too in the defensive end.

Fort got 2 fouls with 1 min left, and Halleluja, V
came in for Fort!!! (see that? Pitino saving Fort
for the 2nd half - I hope so)

Then Blazers beginning to pull away, qtr end
49-43.

Cs got to play inside (dump the jump shooting
game) to have any chance to win this game (or any
other game IMO)