UGLY !!!!

What a ugly game. Totally massacred in the second half outscored by 30 points. 98 total free throws in this game !  Forston showed some of his inside presence going to the line something like 19 times ! If he was only a bit taller I say keep Fortson move Battie. Maybe it was a good showcase for him.

We really need a scorer off the Bench, Barros played well in the first half then nobody could hit in the second.

Two guys that could have really helped us that the Lakers let go were Rueben Patterson & Sam Jacobson.