Ring's Revenge

There's a great picture in today's paper of DeClercq dunking on
LaFrentz. A total facial.

It's interesting to note that the last time I saw the Celtics play in
Oakland, it was the very last game for Chauncey Billups & Dee Brown. I
wonder if it will be Danny's last game tonight.

I expect Larry Hughes to come out on fire. This is his first game with
the new team, the new home crowd, and he was talking in the paper about
how he never got the minutes with Philly & he's going to prove the
Warriors right. Antawn Jamison is out, which is the good news. I hope
Cheaney is going to be here to help clamp down on Hughes.