Chicago under the cap and AW

I think the Bulls had a good trade, becos:

1)they got a no.1 pick (from washington via
warriors - top 3 protected) for a impending free
agent (did we get a no.1 for Fort?)
2)what does J Starks and B Bowen have in common?
Both played and are well-liked by P Riley. Kruase
probably can deal them for a pick from Miami. At
worst, Starks and Bowen clears cap space for the
Bulls becos they are free agents end of this
season.

M Jordan is probably having a headache now becos
he's thinking:
1)damn that krause, he's got my no.1, I may need
to tank the season to get his hands off the top 3.

2)geezz, tanking the season? that's not my style.
3)damn again! Bulls got their own no.1 and with
their record, they might go top 3 on their own.

If the bulls fails in the
Duncan/Jones/Hill/Mercer/T-Mac sweepstakes this
summer, then it is possible for panic trading, and
that's where our AW will be in demand. IMO

http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/jay17.html

If this is the best Krause can do, he'll need a
lottery's worth of luck