Re: Rockets with available 4.5m cap space

Golden State has a surprising amount of flotsam on their desperado roster worth
scouting (another reason to watch tomorrow night's game, other than that fact
that it may be our last truly winnable game of the road trip with the exception
of the LA Fakers rematch.)

For example, Adonal Foyle is actually 13th on his team in scoring despite
shooting a healthy .502 from the field with a productive 5.8 boards and 1.77
blocks in 21.3 minutes. Good, bright kid too, apparently.

The 7-2, 270 pound ex-Stanford star Tim Young is averaging 2.4 points in 7.5
minutes.

And then there is Eric Dampier, who missed the first 30 games of this season. He
is averaging 7.0 points and 5.7 rebounds in erratic minutes, but has averaged as
high as 8.7 rpg and 1.7 blocks in a full 82 games just two season ago.

***