RE: way of the ray

Let's all just dust off our kneepads for the fateful return of the multi-headed monster that is Wrong Way Ray.  And yes for that fitful sole who emailed direct earlier today, this WWR is the same WWR as our own beloved Snoop Doggy Master BS, and Lady Nada and Mister Ghost, etc. etc. etc.  Not even I would guess he would have forgotten to take his meds and come on list with one of these alter egos so soon, but Snoopster couldn't stay away that long.

As Peppermint Patty would say AUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

Now back to your regularly scheduled mutual admiration society meeting, where our guest poet laureate tonight is Cybil, er I meant to say Whichever Way suits your fancy tonight, Sir Wrong Way Ray.  My bet is that he spouts wisdom to make us the stupid masses feel better any day now; oh I am sorry he already did when he summarily fired RP earlier today.

Imagine if WWR were Coach/GM we would be hanging at least the 20th banner by now.

Poofy, as the esteemed Celtic Beagle would say as he licks himself for our amusement........