Spin doctor at work again despite win

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/047/sports/The_second_effort_wasn_t_half_bad%2b.shtml

> ''Look at our team. Kenny is having a terrific year. Paul will be a great player
> when his defense catches up with his offense. Antoine [ Walker] is getting
> better. But we need that inside presence. We have to acquire someone, somehow.
> It won't come from free agency.''

Above is what Pitino said in today's globe article.

What the hell?! Doesn't he know he has beef? Pot (270) Battie (ok he's no mike
tyson but he's still 6'11) and Fortson (260). "we need inside presence" my foot!

of course he doesn't have inside presence, if he's game plan is to play his big
men away from the paint! (Pot's taking jumpers, Battie's running around trapping
on the perimeter, and Fort is asked to trap guards???)

C'mon Pitino, don't be trade happy, work/adapt to what you have, I'm sure you have
not tested the limits of the potential available with your big men!

thanks for listening.

kevin