Fortson's minutes in Jazz game

This is from celtics ng. I second this post.

>Fortson needs to play.  Period.  Take minutes away from McCarty, Williams,
>Battie and whoever else, because he is a positive factor on the court.

Battie -    18 minutes, 1-4 FG, 1 reb, 1 assist, 2 points (5 fouls)

Fortson - 12 minutes, 2-3 FG, 5 reb, 0 asists, 4 points (3 fouls)

Is there a problem here?  Can he not see that Fortson is BETTER than
Battie?
More consistent, better rebounder, better shooter.......

WHY won't he play him?  Why doesn't the media question him on why
Battie is
ahead of Fortson in the first place?  He could give Fortson 20+
minutes a game
IF he wanted to.  More bullshit excuses.

<expletive> PITINO!

KEEP THE FORT CAMPAIGN