Re: YES! THERE IS A GOD!!

>Don't worry though ... This will just clear the way for Pitino to trade
>Fortson for the Clippers' towl boy. "He's just a 36 inch vertical leap
>away from being the best towel boy in the NBA ..." I'm sure the Celts
>will appreciate Danny telling the Toronto media the Celtics are "a
>sinking ship."

I went back to work this afternoon and fully expected to come home and read
about Danny Fortson's new team and the Celtics new stiff. Does anybody
suppose that Williams really did fail his physical and that Pitino has no
deal waiting? Now, I'm no gm, but if there's no deal waiting, won't the
above "towel boy" offer be the going rate for a guy who HAS to be traded?
Pitino has to trade him....yes? He can't expect Danny to play for this
team, can he? I have a bad feeling about this. But then again, the Clips
towel boy probably has a better game than Walter.

Paul M.