Re: Pitino reveals second thoughts

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 opi@unesco.org wrote:

> Pitino: ''... As much as I love going back to Boston ... If you said to
> me today, `Would you leave Kentucky knowing that you would not get Tim
> Duncan?' I  probably would say, `No, I would not leave Kentucky.' ...
> Turning this thing around to the championship level without Duncan is
> very difficult to imagine.''

What an idiot.  Whether you love, like, or hate Pitino, this is just a
stupid, stupid thing to say.  You based your *career* on a 1/3 chance?

I hate it when he lobs nonsense like this out to the press and no one
contests it.  It's such garbage.  Pitino's brain is just wired to lie,
lie, and lie some more.

Dan