[Fwd: Alvin Williams]

This is what a Portland Trailblazers fan had to say about Alvin
Williams. Hopefully Netscape sends it properly.

Warwick

-- BEGIN included message

Alvin Williams was drafted by Portland. A suprise to even make the team he
played with excellence quickness and confidence. Although he had a lot to
learn about the NBA he played very well and was being touted as out point
guard of the future. But the trade with Toronto dashed that. At the time it
was reported that Alvin would be right back via a minor trade or something
along those lines. But he got injured and has never been the same. The
reason his game has not gotten any better is a matter of speculation.
Perhaps the injury, maybe he has a weakness that he can't overcome and the
NBA vets expose it... who knows. I've seen him play about 8 times as a
Raptor and he's looked nothing like he did here.