Not too upset: Re: The trade.

Agreed.  Williams will remind people of a more experienced
Damon Jones, or young Brian Shaw.  Always thought he
was the best player on his college team, not Tim Thomas.

The Raptors had felt that he was better than Chauncey.
I've seen him make plenty of open long range shots comfortably.
He doesn't have star upside, but having him on the team can't hurt.

Maybe he'll get some 2 guard minutes alongside former teamate Anderson.
I believe strongly in having a 2 guard w/ point guard skills
(Ainge, Spree, Jalen, the Barry's), somewhere in the rotation.

Bottom line is Williams is a good player, but the list is probably
upset because the C's that were here before him were fairly big name
players.