Re: trade confirmation

As Paul stated, Fortson thought he was worth more than he had proved. As
Pitino also stated, the idea of moving Antoine to the 3 spot did not work,
so Fortson did not get much time at the 4.

Once again only time will tell if Fortson can ever show the skills he once
had at Cincinnati, and can stay out of foul trouble. As Pitino also stated
the new rules do not favor a player like Fortson.

We suck just as bad or worse  in our supporting cast at the 1 & 2 as we do
at the 4. Williams can help us here. I wonder if we will see him with some
time at the 2 and Pierce at the 3 ?

I hope we still see more trades moving McCarty, Barros, Ellison,  Cheaney,
Eric Williams .

As with Mercer, who knows what kind of offers we actual got. I wouldn't be
surprised to see the Lakers try to get Oakley or Fortson from Toronto.