Re: Satch Sanders

Thanks also Kevin Lok, for that post.

As for Cecil Wright (one of the MVP Celts and Red Sox list posters IMO), I was
just a dumb immigrant but I also grew up with a vague memory of the 70s busing
crisis in Boston (adults hurling bricks at school buses transporting black
students to white neighborhoods etc). Still, as far as I gathered from our
ocasional off-list e-mail exchanges, you were anything but a "small black boy"
from Roxbury. In fact you very casually informed me once that you were a
linebacker in high school and college who I assume might still be tempted to
deliver a can or two of whup-ass on the dastardly Dan Forant and the rest of us
who fall out of line on occasion.

Joe H.

***