Re: Fortson

I agree, this is a perfect guy to have on the team. All last year we all
said that what this team needs is a "rebound thug" like a Brian
Grant. Well, we got one of the best in Fortson. Now RP wants to trade
him? Makes no sense to me, I guarantee it will come back to haunt
us. Fortson is only in his third year, plus he left after his junior year
at Cincinnati. That makes him what 23 or so? This guy is going to have a
long, productive NBA career.

How can he get into any type of rhythm when he is only playing about 15 or
16 minutes at most? We will all miss him sorely when he's not here next
year. If we could get Jermoe Williams, it might erase most of the hurt,
but that is unlikely.