Re: Subject: RE: Re. How about Glen Rice?

Isn't it funny and ironic? Why do we want to trade and we ourselves could use "a true banger and rebounder who does not demand the ball on offense."

my money's is on battie/pervis/barros being on the trading block now. Fort's name on the rumour mill and lack of playing time is just negotiation tactics on his next contract. That's how I see it.

kevin