Tonight's Game

Fantastic 4th quarter.  What effort!  Hang in there folks.  It would have
been easy to fold the tent after the heartbreaking loss to Miami, but, these
guys won't give in.  They are growing in confidence and will get better,
just not as fast as some would like.  Did Griffin get booed for missing a
series of free-throws or is he still walking on water?  :-)

Cecil

My ICQ# is 12716333
Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/12716333 (go there and try it!)
Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
12716333@pager.mirabilis.com