Re: Subject: Michael Stewart

Response:
>1)Stewart is a cap liability (based on his current non-performance), 6 year
>24 mill
This is similar to the deal that Battie signed-up for.  IMO Battie won't be
here for long.

>2)If you trade for Stewart, assuming you can have him for a 2nd round pick,
>what would you do with him? Already Fortson doesn't get minutes!
If the Celts re-sign Fortson then Battie definitely will be shipped
elsewhere.  If that happens then we need a back-up center coz Ellison will
be gone after this season (free agent).
We definitely can't afford to have all 3 of them coz we need cap room to
re-sign Paul Pierce.