Fortson keeps up fight - Bulpett

Danny Fortson is clearly straining with his limited playing time. He played
just
seven minutes in the two games prior to going 14 last night (two points,
one
rebound).

``All I can say about that is I work hard every day to do what I need to
prepare
myself for the games,'' Fortson said. ``I know I can be very productive.
Nobody's
going to make me believe anything else.

``That's the way this game is. You don't ask any questions. I know I'm not
going
to sit here and rot. I'm going to continue to go in that gym and work out.
That's
not going to change.

``You show me a player that could do anything in the minutes I've been
playing. I
don't care who you are. Michael Jordan can't do it in 15 minutes or 12
minutes or
whatever. I'm just going to continue to work hard. I'm not complaining.''
http://www.bostonherald.com/bostonherald/sport/cnots02032000.htm