Re: 2nd Rant of the day

Well, it made it on...BUT

They only read this:

"I am SO sick of all the Boston Media getting all over
Antoine Walker. What is your beef with this kid? Does
he threaten you all? Has the Walker Wiggle gotten
inside your head and bothered you so much that you
have to trash him at every opportunity? Maybe his shot
selection at times is questionable, but can anyone
question his desire to win?"

And then went to another fax, without commenting on it
at all.

Sheesh, I knew they was afraid of the rest of it....