Re: To all armchair GMs

DJessen33@aol.com wrote:

> What would you think of a Fisher-Christe-Fortson trade?...
>
> DJessen33

"Christe" is a super prospect but he's on the skinny side and already,
what, two-thousand-years old? Do you think he'll be able to keep up with
the Kevin Garnett's of the world?

(sorry)

Seriously, though, who gets who in this scenario? I hate the idea of
giving Fortson to the Fakers, since he's such an obvious upgrade over
Travis Knight and about half the age of AC Green. I also can't see how
the Lakers can afford to trade their pointguard unless you also regard
Christe as one.

***