Indy game

I doubt that any rumors concerning Walker leaving are accurate.  I just wish
that he was in this shape at the start of the season.  Another couple months
and he'll be in great shape.

Over all a game with very good effort and shot selection.  I can watch games
with this energy and be satisfied, this year.  Next year I expect more.

Best quote I've read so far, (paraphrase)  "To the Celtics, second place is
the same as last."  Or something like that.  Let's hope that never changes,
but let's support solid effort combined with progress.

Looking forward to tonight.
<Jim