re: Strong rumors

Weak or strong, they're still rumors and 99% of us pay little heed to
them.  Why give up on excellent player going on great for a string of
adequate players?  If we're not that stupid, why do we assume Pitino
is?  Antoine will grow old and gray as a Celtic.

Sorry to see that only one or two posts have mentioned anything about
Kenny's great defensive play that sealed the victory last week.  Now,
that's worthy of comment.

Looking for a great effort tonight, but little things bedevil young
teams on the road.  Two in a row at this point (tonight and
tommorrow?) is too much to ask, I guess.

Gene