Re: Mercer

Cecil:

ESPN did not mention the $1,000,000.  The first round draft pick was orginally
Denver's in the first place.  It was traded in a deal for Kenon Clark in 1999.

It is funny how two teams have now decided that Billups and Mercer are not
worth what they think they are.  It will be reported that Mercer just wanted
too much money.  But, there must be something more for them to be moved twice.
Orlando is probably not going to sign either one of them, unless there is some
kind of funky deal.  Maybe Mercer will end up signing with Boston when nobody
else will pay him what Master P thinks he is worth.  :-)

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net