Re: I'll take it

   My reaction at first was the same as Bentz, but when I saw the emotion of
the players piling on in the middle of the court, I really felt good for
them.  I remember seeing Magic's first game as a Laker.  Someone hit the
winner at the buzzer and Magic went crazy and jumped into the arms of Kareem
"hey, it's just another win in the first game of an 82 game season"
Abdul-Jabbar, who grinned at the enthusiasm of the rookie.  We talk about how
pros oughta be able to do this stuff day in day out, but this is a young
team, and tonight, for once, they hung in there on the road and came away
with the win.  Good win, much needed.  Congratulations.  About time we won a
close one.