Celts pull it out!

I admit, with about a minute left in the game tonight I stopped
watching the game, signed onto the 'net and was about to post to
the list that its time for Rick to go. Before doing so I see at
espn.com the Celts are down by 2 with 1 second and a NJ timeout.
Sure that its another loss, I am about to post the message--but
one more refresh at espn.com and its Celtics 112, NJ 111. How did
that happen? Oh well, I guess I can't call for Rick's dismissal just
yet. Last year I was adamant that he must go, but I felt that he
deserved one more chance. I really think he can succeed with this
team, but its frustrating that every time you think they are about to
turn a corner, there's another bad loss. Let's hope (once again) that
a win like this can help turn the C's fortunes around.

Signed,
A FRUSTRATED C's fan.