From: Cecil Wright
To: Celt's
Cc: Boston Celtics
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 1:49 PM
Subject: [Celtic_Pride] SAR

Last night, while watching the Grizzlie-Suns game, which Jason Kidd took
over at the end, Griz coach Sidney Lowe sat Shareef out much of the 4th
quarter.  I saw his face a few times and it was hard to tell if he was
pissed or disappointed.

Anderson, Toine and VP for Bibby, SAR and Reeves?

Cecil

eGroups Sponsor
Click Here!