Beat the Knicks

Good game.  Saw it delayed because that's just the way it is for TNT
here, but that took the pressure off when watching the Knicks make a
few runs, as well as the first half of the first quarter, when the
C's didn't play all that well.

This New York streak was one that really irritated me -- for almost
eight years.  Good to have this one in our favor again, even if it is
one game.

Walker and Pierce carried the team offensively, but the team played
pretty good defense together.  Of course, Hubie Brown gives Pitino a
lot of credit, but some of it is actually deserved.  Walker had 20+
ppg, and 15+ rebs again -- with 7 assists.  4 TO's?  I'll take it,
and ask for seconds, thanks.

Please, sir, may I have some more?

Regards,

Bill, the Celtic "Tird"